Join now - be part of our community!

Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 en VGN-FE31Z?

chech
Visitor

Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 en VGN-FE31Z?

Hi, Community! I am a newbie and even could not find the search engine here! So, I posted this to ask all of you for a simple answer to my question: is my VGN-FE31Z capable of dealing with a Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2? In the User's Manual is not mentioned explicitly "Mark2". Please, If someone has more experience with this to share it here, thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
chech
Visitor

While was waiting somebody to reply, the Spanish community was 3 times more active and gave me a positive answer (10x, patriciopat ), so I purchased a 2G Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 and it just works on my machine, thank you all :tongue:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

While was waiting somebody to reply, the Spanish community was 3 times more active and gave me a positive answer (10x, patriciopat ), so I purchased a 2G Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 and it just works on my machine, thank you all  :tongue:

Glad the vaio community was able to help, I didn't see the need to reply to this thread as you had already received a reply from patriciopat to your duplicate post..

chech
Visitor

Yes, indeed, Thalamus, the community did help, thanks again... I am struggling now to figure out how to search the forum by a keyword for example to avoid asking already asked question, I just don't see how to do that. Usually there is a Search field somewhere, but... May someone help me please?

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi chech and welcome,

The Search was not working well with so many different languages on the forum. There is a good workaround - have a look here: -

http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/clubvaio/GB/en/forum/viewthread?thread=57055&offset=0#264137

:wink:

chech
Visitor

Very useful tip, Blencogo. I should have guess that, but never had a similar problem, so - thank you so much! This thread has to stay always on top in Tips & Tricks section for anyone like me willing to explore this nice forum, really!
Cheers!