Join now - be part of our community!

Memory Upgrade

Stylus
Visitor

Memory Upgrade

I have an FS115Z, and i'm thinking in upgrading his memory from the 2x256Mb Infineon CL2.5 333Mhz to 2x512 (it maximum expanssibilitie) Mushkin CL2.5 400Mhz, do you guys thinks it will work just fine with 400Mhz chips on it, or should I buy 333Mhz chips anyway?

Stay cool.:smileywink:

26 REPLIES 26
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

http://www.cheeep.de/chips.php?name=AGB

Don't forget to read the AGBs! There is no possibility to return the RAM!
If the RAM not works, then you would have bought garbage.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Better to go to Crucial

seb21__
Visitor

Yes. By Crucial you have the right to return the RAM if it not works.

http://www.crucial.com/company/termsofsale.asp

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Also they have good tech support if you need it.

Stylus
Visitor

I've already bought high end RAM in there and I think that theres no trouble in returning the chips if they don't work, but need to see it as the delivery arrives and inform the problem to the shop.

seb21__
Visitor

quote:

3. Ein Rückgaberecht nach § 4 Ziffer. 1 besteht insbesondere oder die aufgrund ihrer Beschaffenheit nicht für eine Rücksendung geeignet sind;What I mean is that you could have a lot annoyance, if you read not all.!sad.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=sad|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=sad.gif!

Stylus
Visitor

quote:

3. Ein Rückgaberecht nach § 4 Ziffer. 1 besteht insbesondere oder die aufgrund ihrer Beschaffenheit nicht für eine Rücksendung geeignet sind;

What I mean is that you could have a lot annoyance, if you read not all.!sad.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=sad|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=sad.gif!

Can you translate it deutch friend? !wink.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=wink|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=wink.gif!

What kind of annoyance?