Join now - be part of our community!

MESSAGE TO SONY !

brewster
Visitor

MESSAGE TO SONY !

SONY....make a new firmware update and listen to USERS!!!

Make folders with real name!
Make folders preview!
Make resume function!
Make faster picture display!
Make zoom function!
Make index view!

MAKE IT NOW !!!!

thanks nemo 66, I agree at 100%

36 REPLIES 36
nemo66
Visitor

@ivan-d

Perestroika was the badest think that could happen to Russia!
I don´t want to explain why and who....here and now!
:wink:

STORM
Visitor

Vaio Pocket Users-700 VIEWS
SONY Support - 0 VIEWS

GREAT JOB SONY
:clap:

backfiredog
Visitor

Had my pocket vaio for a month and now its time to go back to much better looking, funtional ipod. bye bye my pocket Vaio forever.

nemo66
Visitor

Well....SONY...listen:

-maybe we, PocketVaio buyers and users....maybe we all should sell this otherwise great piece of hardware and get that
"DAMN APPLE iPod" :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

Maybe this is the only language Sony can understand!:smileythinking:

Elkingti
Visitor

MESSAGE TO SONY ????

It's simple. Up Yours.

Not even a single message ?? Jesus what lame support service.

Automan
Visitor

I bet now Sony have a new range of products out that replace VP that there will never be another firmware upgrade.

Yes, I'm sure they will keep tweaking SS (or if they have any brains start again with a new product).

I may also be forced into using my 40Gb IPod again or maybe try another brand e.g. Creative.

Automan.

MattMarsh
Visitor

was really unhappy until yesterday.

Bought a 40 gb photo ipod! it may have its flaws, but im much happier now.

Sony have let me down for the last time.

I have no faith in the sony brand. They **** their customers in the ass.

I will keep my vaio pocket for now. just use it as a memory stick probably.

nemo66
Visitor

@MattMarsh :thinking:

-u mean for sure using it like a external hard-drive
-doubt u will get it into the memorystick-slot....until u cut it with scissors....:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

AgentSmith
Visitor

Well this WILL probably be my last Sony purchase if they caunt even acknowledge the problems and say wether they are or not able to solve them. Seriousley, I get more Help and support from my dog than from Sony.

I buy there DD Amps, Minidiscs, DVD drives, Video recorders, consoles, PORTABLE AUDIO PLAYERS... for what. I pay XXX amount of money, I expect some type of support from Sony especially when its a whole community.

I may e..e.......eve....even buy the x....X....XX...XBOX 2. There I said it and thats from a person that hates M$.

turbo44
Visitor

F.... Vaio Pocket...

from 1 month of normaly uses this vaio carach aproximatli every 2 day and at every time it'is the seam shit form finding à pin for presse reset and go back form remack all seting...:smileyangry: :angry: :angry:

Oder mistak, on one of my two computer the vaio pocket is not support by sonicstage or the vaio music transfert ... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

in mor, not thru mp3 support, no new firware, no skins (5 only), hardphone rely poor, no possibility to delet song or edith tag of song on the vaio pocket, ... the list is very too long

oder id foor sony ... whey not adding a pda fonction on the vaio pocket... ???:smileyconfused:

YES, SONY **** it's cusomer ... for my next brodcast product like beta digit in my job, it's time for sony in the nex time it'is for brand like jvc or pana.

last thing for sony ... offer à box of pin with te vaio pocket, it's moor easy for all the reset... :cry: :cry: :cry:

for people ther looking for à portable mp3 player:
Thomson PDP 2845
iRiver H-340 (the best)
NEVER THE SONY VAIO POCKET :thermometer_face:

PS.: sorry for my english ...:smileybeat_up: