Join now - be part of our community!

MESSAGE TO SONY !

brewster
Visitor

MESSAGE TO SONY !

SONY....make a new firmware update and listen to USERS!!!

Make folders with real name!
Make folders preview!
Make resume function!
Make faster picture display!
Make zoom function!
Make index view!

MAKE IT NOW !!!!

thanks nemo 66, I agree at 100%

36 REPLIES 36
nemo66
Visitor

turbo44.....U ARE WRONG !!!:smileyshame_on_you:

U know (i hope so...) befor u buy what u get!
If not so...don´t complain....it´s ur fault, not SONY´s !!!
.....so turbo away with your mama-post....:smileylaugh:

This thread is for asking improving the firmware and with the capabilitys of the Pocket Vaio.

This thread "IS NOT FOR BASHING SONY"....

Let us be fair.....:smileypraying:

Taffersim
Visitor

I agree we should not bash Sony but it would be really nice to hear an acknowledgement from Sony that they at least are hearing ("seeing") peoples problems and ideas that have been put forward so far.

Elkingti
Visitor

They are Japanese, maybe they don't understand the writting :laughing:

turbo44
Visitor

turbo44.....U ARE WRONG !!!:smileyshame_on_you: 

U know (i hope so...) befor u buy what u get!
If not so...don´t complain....it´s ur fault, not SONY´s !!!
.....so turbo away with your mama-post....:smileylaugh:

YES i know what i'm buy; on the site of sony it's mp3 full capacitie... so files.mp3 and not .oma !!! (1e improving ask)

i'm buy m'y vaio for 499¿ ... for this price i like somthing without bug (2e improving ask)

This thread is for asking improving the firmware and with the capabilitys of the Pocket Vaio.

YES i'm underst... my id. for improving th vaio Pocket it's ading pda fonction and the possibiliti for edith tag of songs and delete songs

Whith my box of pin you can understand ... à easy reset switch...

This thread "IS NOT FOR BASHING SONY"....

Sorry but i dont like soo many bug and the spirit of sony for protection... all other brand make à playback of thru mp3 fils (.mp3) why not sony ??? why sony play at this game... many customer is not happy and sony lost many of them... tha atrac support can be a + for sony and not a - ...

Let us be fair.....:smileypraying:

Let's me be :angry: :angry: :angry:

And ... sony can make mor upgrade ... more quick...

AgentSmith
Visitor

I'm sorry if I sound abit hatefull of Sony but I just have to speak my mind. I'm sure there are people from Sony who read these forums and speak english and japanease who could pass this on to there technicians, wether they are in Europe or Japan.

If Sony could just pluk up the courrage and atleast aknowledge our problems exist then atleast that would be somthing instead of just ignoring us.

nemo66
Visitor

turbo-boy.....listen!

Maybe you should take really a look at "OTHER BRANDS"...
(like Philips, Samsung, iRiver,Mustek,Rio,Creative and even the iPod)
Do U THINK THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS????
Do U THINK ALL OTHERS ARE MADE OF GOLD?
WrOnG.....just read some forums and u will maybe realize how bad or good the PocketVaio really is!!! :party:

BTW...the POCKETVAIO PLAYS mp3.....without any probs!

As for SONY...i know and admit that the SUPPORT is more than inexistent....on the otherside of the story....
-WHAT IF THEY NEVER RELEASED THE V3 FIRMWARE???

They done in fact a good job with it...let´s hope they do it again!
:handshake:

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

i actually emailed sony the other day via their 'contact us' page to try and get some response. i sent the email on sunday, saying i wanted a response, and i haven't heard bacl yet. maybe if more people try emailing sony?