Join now - be part of our community!

Missing Roxio

ebakers
Visitor

Missing Roxio

I have just purchased a VGN-BX51XP Vaio Laptop that lists Roxio Media Creator 9 as installed on the machine. However, this software is not on the machine and I am getting the run around from the e-Support team, I carried out a full recovery last week on their instructions and the program still did not appear.
I have been waiting for 3 days for them to call me back :thinking:

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ebakers,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

I've escalated this for you, hopefully someone from Sony should contact you.

Please ensure you contact details are correct.. :wink:

ebakers
Visitor

Thanks
Got home tonight to find an e-mail from Sony telling me to try a solution that I was advised by e-support on the 20th February which didn't work, the guy had not only not read my case notes, but he also closed the case :angry: :angry: :angry:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks
Got home tonight to find an e-mail from Sony telling me to try a solution that I was advised by e-support on the 20th February which didn't work, the guy had not only not read my case notes, but he also closed the case :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's not very helpful..:smileyshame_on_you:

What time was the email sent.?

I think it's unlikely that the email you received was due to my escalation, it's not normally that quick, can you let me have the case number please..

If it was me I would open another case and include the previous case number.. :angry:

ebakers
Visitor

The e-mail was sent at 14:53 today and the original case number was 2892933. I will open another case tonight.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the info ebakers.. :slight_smile:

ebakers
Visitor

I had a garbled message on my home answerphone in which I think(???) the lady said that the case had been closed as it was being dealt with by head office in Belgium and she would call back again to speak to me, unfortunately I am at work when they are going to call back??

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ebakers,

if you send me a Private message with alternative contact numbers I'll pass them on for you.. :wink:

Click the following link to send me a PM: Thalamus PM