Join now - be part of our community!

Monitor FJ become white and red!!

Wilkie
Visitor

Monitor FJ become white and red!!

Hi guys..... listen what happened to my laptop...

Two weeks ago, after 6 hours of work, my laptop's monitor became suddenly all white...!!....well....I reboot and this problem disappeared..

Two minutes ago happened the same. but this time, monitor became all red!!:smileyconfused:
It's crazy!!my notebbok has one month life!!
What happened???

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

You need to sent your VAIO back to your reseller. There is something broken on the way between graphiccard and display. You can't fix that by yourself.

Wilkie
Visitor

Ho good......:smileycry: I will call Vaio support first.....

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Hmmm, If I would still have a warranty then I first way would be the way to my reseller.
But I hope you get it fixed soon.:smileyhappy:

Wilkie
Visitor

my reseller is sonystyle.it:smileycry:
I need notebook...i cannot leave it for a month at least!
First I call vaio-link.... I hope to fix it in that way...

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Hi

Sorry to hear it's messed up, sounds like the inverter board is badly wired or something.

SonyStyle will probably ask you to send it to VAIO-Link

Hope it gets fixed soon

Wilkie
Visitor

Well...i called sonystyle this morning....they told me that could be caused by grapichcard or some inverter board badly wired..... so the man suggest me to wait two weeks...and if the problem turn up again I will send the notebook to vaio-link.:smileycry:

Hope it gets fixed soon.....

kee-lo_

Wait two weeks LOL - jeez why can't they take it for repairs now?

Wilkie
Visitor

Wait two weeks LOL - jeez why can't they take it for repairs now?

'cause they want more informations about.... :slight_smile: they told me to try to use an external monitor if problem will turn up again.... so I can understand if it's a grapichcard's problem or not.
gooood....... :wink:

kee-lo_

they told me to try to use an external monitor if problem will turn up again.... so I can understand if it's a grapichcard's problem or not.
gooood....... :wink:

Good point