Join now - be part of our community!

Monitor FJ become white and red!!

Wilkie
Visitor

Monitor FJ become white and red!!

Hi guys..... listen what happened to my laptop...

Two weeks ago, after 6 hours of work, my laptop's monitor became suddenly all white...!!....well....I reboot and this problem disappeared..

Two minutes ago happened the same. but this time, monitor became all red!!:smileyconfused:
It's crazy!!my notebbok has one month life!!
What happened???

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I think the policy is 4 repairs

Wilkie
Visitor

Guys, my laptop is come back!! yuppyy!!!:smileygrin:

Following parts were replaced:
* ASSYLCD 14WXGA(S)
* RD1 ASSY HOUSING BEZEL C

What's this??they change my LCD??:smileyconfused:

kee-lo_

They changed the LCD and the assembly housing bezel which is the bit which surrounds the screen

Wilkie
Visitor

Gosh....:smileycry: It happened again...... ten minutes ago....my LCD became blue...!all blue....and I had to reboot it..... crazy.....! my Lcd is new!

What could I do??.....

jayoung
Visitor

are you sure its not something you're smoking? lol j/k

Wilkie
Visitor

.....no comment jayoung....:smileycry:
I'm desperate...

kee-lo_

Gosh....:smileycry:  It happened again...... ten minutes ago....my LCD became blue...!all blue....and I had to reboot it..... crazy.....! my Lcd is new!

What could I do??.....

:angry: :devil: :anguished: I can't believe this... what do Sony do when they go for repair? Fix everything else except the problem?

Wilkie
Visitor

:cry: :cry: I think so.... I will call again vaio-link on monday.... maybe the problem isn't LCD.... now I have to leave my laptop again... crazy...

kee-lo_

Yeah they really need to be notified

Wilkie
Visitor

Well...i called vaio-link..they told me that the problem could be caused by devices conflict....i use normally my nokia 6630 to surf web connect with a dku cable and an optical mouse by Trust. I must understand if some of those could be my problem....maybe the nokia 6630..... what do you think guys??:smileycry: