Join now - be part of our community!

My Club VAIO does not link to Forum anymore

Niska
Visitor

My Club VAIO does not link to Forum anymore

Hi, I couldn't get to the forum using My Club VAIO has I did before.

My Club VAIO application is still extremely slow to open (who knows why?) then, when it does, ==> Support does open the page:

http://www.vaio-link.com/index/index.asp?l=en

but there, User Forums option links to nowhere.

I had to use a saved link to get directly to this forum.

This observation, just in case I am not the only one to notice...

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Niska,

There should be a direct link to Club Vaio from within the My Club Vaio window..

This should open the Club Vaio forum. :slight_smile:

See attached image below.

Niska
Visitor

Thanks,

it seems to work that way but in the past I was using Support in the right side of this page, then User Forums. It was a bit more direct and it worked.... don't know why it stopped working

Thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks,

it seems to work that way but in the past I was using Support in the right side of this page, then User Forums. It was a bit more direct and it worked.... don't know why it stopped working

Thanks again

I have Sony to repair the link.. :wink:

In the meantime have you thought of creating a shortcut to Club Vaio on your desktop.?

To do this left click on Club Vaio icon to the left of the web page link in your address bar (See highlighted area in the example below) and drag the web link to your desktop..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Niska,

to make sure the link is replaced correctly could you provide the exact address that you were taken to when you clicked on the User Forums link please.. :slight_smile: