Join now - be part of our community!

My laptops lcd starts blinking in games , why?

profile.country.ro_RO.title
enache.gabriel
Visitor

My laptops lcd starts blinking in games , why?

Hi. I have recently just bought a new Laptop from Sony Vaio VPCF12M1E and have been having this problem since day 1. The problem starts whenever I try to play games. Games that I have try to play are Far Cry, Call of Duty: Modern Warface 1 and 2, Counter Strike, HeroesOfNewEarth , LeagueOfLegends . About 5-10secs after tha game start, my monitor will start blinking. It will eventually gets worst and start to blink so fast it is just impossible to play at all. Occasionally, whenever I start my game, my wireless internet will get disconnected. My speakers also make squeaky sound when I don't have any music, movie or games on. The louder I turn on the speaker, the louder the squealing sound gets (I am telling about my internet and speaker just incase it has something to do with the problem). My resolution is 1920 x 1080 @ 60HZ. I have tried changing to all sort of resolution and refresh rate but that doesn't make the problem go away. Anyone have any idea what is wrong wit my laptop?? Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

0 REPLIES 0