Join now - be part of our community!

My Vaio Pocket keeps on crashing!!! HELP!!

Robby41
Visitor

My Vaio Pocket keeps on crashing!!! HELP!!

I need some help my VP keeps on crashing when i press onto a song it also loads extremely slow especially when i am scrolling or even using sonic stage.
Is it because i have used up most of memory 19/20G.
I desperatly need some help becasue i am totaly unable to play anything as it crashing when i play them.

23 REPLIES 23
DiabloVaio
Visitor

i doubt there is a way to do that diablo...
it would be nice to do that though!

why dont you try rephrasing them?[edit]

Yep it would be of a use in a forum! users sometimes like to delete their posts! It's the first forum I visit without this ability! Oops, I forgot, it's a Sony thing :devil:

About rephrasing, my post for some reason had been posted 2 times, how can I rephrase that? :tongue:

hldomster
Visitor

i don't think you can :slight_frown:

MadarbWoT
Visitor

yup your right its kind of hard to rephrase that!!:smileygrin:

never mind noone will care about a double post...

hldomster
is that prize you promise in your signature real?
cause if its not[which i think is the case] then i ll have to admit your irony on contests is successful!:smileywink:

jsonic
Visitor

Well in fact max file size on fat32 (which VP uses) is 4GB. This is a Fat limitation not a VP limitation.

The other answer about loosing data has an extra factor namely the cluster size (the size of pieces of data, this is why a disk get fragmented) the bigger the cluster size the bigger the waste of space. so a cluster size of 16KB which is standard on the VP will give you the estimated amount of less room available, if you format it with a smaller cluster size you will have more room but also more fragmentation, if larger 32KB is max for Fat32 will waste more data but fragment to a lesser extent.

JS