Join now - be part of our community!

My Vaio Pocket Skips

wildalex_2000
Visitor

My Vaio Pocket Skips

Can any one help me or tell me im not alone,

i have had my pocket for a few days now, i have loaded all my songs on and generally im pleased, however i have a couple of reservations, firstly is sonic stage, quite possibly the worst software especially compared to I-Tunes, any one no of a compatable alternative.

Secondly, walking into town the other day all my music ready got going, and on every track played it skiped at least once (not impressed) however on a 5 min run just to test it didnt skip once!

Has any one else experienced this or is it just me?? any recomendations??

4 REPLIES 4
backfiredog
Visitor

so does my pocket vaio, and i agree with you regarding the SS

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

are the mp3s fine on your pc? every time my vp (or ipod) sounds like its skipping its because the mp3 is corrupt. in theory it should be impossible for them to skip whilst playing as the song being played is held in memory

wildalex_2000
Visitor

All of my MP3's are fine i listened to them several times! i was not aware of any onboard memory, because of the slow reaction time and the amount of spinning the disk does, i may try and convert the files to ATRAC and see if they work any better, if they do not i will have to find an alternative player!

Automan
Visitor

Hi,
Any chance the controls were not locked and that unplanned user input may have been selecting fast forward / rewind while the device was in your pocket / bag?

Automan.

Can any one help me or tell me im not alone, 

i have had my pocket for a few days now, i have loaded all my songs on and generally im pleased, however i have a couple of reservations, firstly is sonic stage, quite possibly the worst software especially compared to I-Tunes, any one no of a compatable alternative.

Secondly, walking into town the other day all my music ready got going, and on every track played it skiped at least once (not impressed) however on a 5 min run just to test it didnt skip once!

Has any one else experienced this or is it just me?? any recomendations??