Join now - be part of our community!

need Online Chat Support or Help Line Number

profile.country.en_GB.title
Syed.Jahanzaib
Visitor

need Online Chat Support or Help Line Number

Hi,

I Have tried every single thing to get technical support team but i couldnt get.So can any give me the sony vaio online support link or help line number please??? and given option on the top is useless because if you click on it it will show you the same page.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Syed.Jahanzaib,

From the UK:

If your SONY VAIO is in warranty, please call 0870 240 2408 (Fixed: 0.08£/min)

If your SONY VAIO is out of warranty, please call 0905 0310006 (Fixed: 0.35£/min)

If you purchased your SONY VAIO in a non-European country, please call 0905 0310006 (Fixed: 0.35£/min) If your SONY VAIO is covered by a VGPE-VPPS onsite repair warranty, please call 0870 8500976 (Fixed: 0.08£/min)

Note that you will need to enter your Warranty Pack Number (9 or 11 digit number starting by ‘4’) to access the VPPS premium support line. You will find this Warranty Pack Number on the sticker on the cover of your VPPS booklet.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
daorsa02
New

HOW DO I REBOOT MY PC VAIO SONY WITH OUT USING A DISK USB ?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi daorsa02 and welcome to the forum,

It depends on the age and model of the Vaio you have. If you are looking to return it to “as delivered”, i.e. a factory restore and there is an ‘Assist Button’, then press this when fully shut down and hopefully the Vaio Care Rescue utility will open – click ‘Start Recovery Wizard’ and follow the on screen instructions.

If the Vaio doesn't have a 'Assist Button' then press F10 at boot (when you see the Vaio logo) to access the recovery utility.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat