Join now - be part of our community!

Need to get a system restore disc for my model vpcf13moe/b toreset to factory default

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
neal45
Visitor

Need to get a system restore disc for my model vpcf13moe/b toreset to factory default

I am recieving loads of errors & laptop is running so slow can not seem to get any responce at the moment from Sony how can I get a factory restore disc for my model.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi neal45,

You can order a set of recovery media from Support – follow the link at the top of this page > Contact Sony Support – use the phone contact.

Alternatively try tapping F10, at boot, when you see the Vaio logo. If the HDD recovery partition is intact this should open the recovery utility. Be aware that this will format the hard drive, so first back up any personal data that you need.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi neal45,

You can order a set of recovery media from Support – follow the link at the top of this page > Contact Sony Support – use the phone contact.

Alternatively try tapping F10, at boot, when you see the Vaio logo. If the HDD recovery partition is intact this should open the recovery utility. Be aware that this will format the hard drive, so first back up any personal data that you need.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat