Join now - be part of our community!

Need VGA Driver

Robbosimon23
Visitor

Need VGA Driver

hi, i just tried to play on a game demo and when i click on it to open the game after install it came up with a blue error screen that went off an restarted my vaio pcg-k115m laptop, when it restarted it came up that it was a driver error, i too it that my gfx card driver needed updating, i went to ati.com and download a new catalyst one that to update my radeon 9200 card, but when i tried to install it, and error came up saying that i had no video driver and i had no vga driver installed. I tried to find a vga driver on the internet but i didnt see any ones that looked safe or compatible. anyone got any idea where i can i get a VGA driver for sony vaio pcg-k115m laptop with a ati 9200 gfx card in it, anyhelp would be greatly appriecated.

cheers

1 REPLY 1
TygerTyger
Visitor

Try omegadrivers.net, at your own risk of course as they are third party, but they work for 99.9% of people no probs. ATI do not provide laptop drivers as they are supposed to be provided by the laptop manufacturer. Sony rarely if ever provide updates so omegadrivers.net is your best bet.

And welcome to ClubVaio :smileygrin: