Join now - be part of our community!

New F-Series 3D Laptop, Few problems

profile.country.en_GB.title
Sweedles376
New

New F-Series 3D Laptop, Few problems

OK so for my birthday i got myself the new F-series vaio laptop.

bought myslef a 3D blu ray, popped it in, turned on my glasses and watched with frustration.

The picture gets pixelated at times and picture seems to be slow like when you stream video

Also im having a problem opening a programme i use. It says use more than 1024 x ??? Res and 96dpi when my laptop is currently running better than this and also doesnt run even when i match the settings. I have tried running in compatability mode with still no luck as a file is supposedly missing on a spanking new laptop

any help?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

What is the exact model you have bought?  Without the model it is difficult to check if there are updates for your Vaio

Have you installed all the Windows and Vaio software updates?  Have you checked that your BD-Drive is running in UDMA Mode?  What version of the Graphics Driver do you have installed?  Is anything else running at the same time that uses CPU power?

I would guess that you are probably going to have to phone Vaio Support to troubleshoot this issue as there could be many causes for BD Video running slowly.

:thinking:

Sweedles376
New

It is a PCG - 81311M and i dont know how to check for updates

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Sorry, that is an invalid model type.  Check on the screen surround or the box for a model starting VPCF22xxxxx

Model.jpg

:thinking:

Sweedles376
New

VPCF 21Z1E

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

There is an update for WinDVD BD 2D_3D on the support page for your model here: a

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/VPCF21Z1E_BI/updates

Have you installed this Update?

:smileyblush: