Join now - be part of our community!

New Firmware in December...

nemo66
Visitor

New Firmware in December...

BRAVO SONY!!!

I was right....mid december SONY will release a new firmware for the Pocket Vaio.(as of news in club-vaio)
Included are native mp3 support, faster scrolling,picture wallpaper and many more enhancements.Exactly 34 updates/enhancements are in the new firmware.

Now WE ARE BETTER THAN iPod !!!

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

75 REPLIES 75
diverse
Visitor

but, they said "by the middle" if i say "i will be home by 9" that means i will be home before 9 not after, otherwise i would say "i will be home after 9".

Therfore the update is LATE!

BOO TO YOU SONY!

:devil:

emqvaio
Visitor

where exactly did you read this?

Last week, when I was looking for Vaio Reviews I found some info about that date of 24; I dont remember where because I've read hundreds of reviews and forums regarding Vaio and NW-HD3. Perhaps that date has something to do with that other Sony model; I'm not sure about that.
:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
torins
Visitor

I read it was 'by mid December', were on the 16th -after Mid December & where is it?

nemo66
Visitor

Seems like SONY is "VERARSCHING" the people...
SHAME ON SONY...SHAME ON SONY-SUPPORT!

:triumph: :zipper_mouth: :smileythinking: :slight_frown:

Thorin
Visitor

......la la la lasst euch nicht verarschen, vor allem nicht beim Pr.....VON SONY..........:smileygrin:

Thorin

nemo66
Visitor

Genau!.....
MM ist bei weitem besser als der total überteuerte S
Und vor allem die sogennante reduzierten Preise (HerstellerPreis und S-Preis.....eine der Be.....Lügen der Nation)

It´s not a Sony...

:hugging:

kulvinder
Visitor

Sony are saying 20th Dec for this update - follow the link for details

http://www.vaio-link.com/vaiopocket/downloads.asp?l=en

Kul.

nemo66
Visitor

Yes....tomorrow is D-DAY for PocketVaio users.

Will Sony keep the announced release date?
Will Sony keep the promised features and enhancements?
Will Sony dissapoint us again or gain lauda cum laurea?
Will Sony be better than iPod?

:wink:

Snalko
Visitor

Maybe a stupid question, but when tomorrow the firmware update is available, (LET'S HOPE SO), how will I get it on my Vaio Pocket, through Sonic Stage? Or are there installation instructions on the site?

Automan
Visitor

Maybe a stupid question, but when tomorrow the firmware update is available, (LET'S HOPE SO), how will I get it on my Vaio Pocket, through Sonic Stage? Or are there installation instructions on the site?

The upgrade image files are copied on to the device and you then select the firmware upgrade option form the vaio pockets setup menu.

Automan.