Join now - be part of our community!

pc-vaio and videocameras

rox62
Visitor

pc-vaio and videocameras

Hi everyone.
I have a PC-VAIO PCV-RS502 whit GIGA POCKET software and the "click to DVD" program. Could you inform me about the possibility to use the "click to DVD" program whit videocameras of other brands (not sony)?
Tanks for your help

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Does this camera have firewire or USB?
Or is it an analogue?

rox62
Visitor

The camera has firewire

kee-lo_

Usually you plug it in, start click2dvd and the automatic process downloads the movie and makes the DVD

rox62
Visitor

Many tanks for your answer!
just a question: do you know if there is a forum in italian language for VAIO users? I spike a little english and italian would be best for me.
tanks again

rox62
Visitor

just a question: do you know if there is a forum in italian language for VAIO users? I spike a little english and italian would be best for me.
tanks again

kee-lo_

tanks again

Nope there isn't, but if you want to speak Italian feel free, hopefully fellow Italians will help you out.

I don't speak much Italian :slight_frown:

t4tommo
Visitor

Hi
I am trying to connect a Sony PC110E Digital Camcorder to my Vaio via USB. The system does not recognise the connection and therefore I cannot download my videos. Any ideas? I have been told windows XP should automatically recognise the new USB connected hardware. This is not the case. My stills digiatal camera connects no problem it is just this video!
Help please!!!!

kee-lo_

See <a href="http://www.club-vaio.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=14542" target="_blank"><span style="color: skyblue"><u><b>http://www.club-vaio.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=14542</u></b></span></a>