Join now - be part of our community!

Playback Problems with Blu-ray "Sunshine"

Menteith
Visitor

Playback Problems with Blu-ray "Sunshine"

Heya folks !

Recently I bought the movie "Sunshine" on blu-ray.

Unfortunately, the movie does not work (it does not even start, the WinDVD BD crashes, so does my other blu-ray playback software NeroShowTime).

It's only happening with this movie, all other movies work fine (have to add, I do not have any other FOX-Movie).

What can I do to fix this ? Any help appreciated. Thx.

P.S. I use my Sony Notebook VGN-FZ11Z.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
alafisse
Visitor

I found I had problems also with this but found that if you start up windvd bd with out the disc in and wait a couple of minutes, the program makes a ding noise. At this point, insert the disk and after about five minutes of load up time the film starts. hope this helps.

Menteith
Visitor

Thanks, I'll try it out.
I hope this won't be the case with every new fox title out there...

Menteith
Visitor

Hm, it doesn't seem to work 😞
I even bought PowerDVD Deluxe because of this and even that won't help. PowerDVD starts to load the disc an stops working.

That can't be, if that will be the case with every new fox release I won't be able to watch a single movie.

yooksan22
Visitor

Heya folks !

Recently I bought the movie "Sunshine" on blu-ray.

Unfortunately, the movie does not work (it does not even start, the WinDVD BD crashes, so does my other blu-ray playback software NeroShowTime).

It's only happening with this movie, all other movies work fine (have to add, I do not have any other FOX-Movie).

What can I do to fix this ? Any help appreciated. Thx.

P.S. I use my Sony Notebook VGN-FZ11Z.

I Have just bought a new vaio VGN-FZ21S AND THIS COMES WITH A FREE SPIDERMAN 3 BLU RAY DISC I have been trying to watch with win dvdb and nothing showing please help

Irene-plecofan
Visitor

did you check what 'region'the disc is for?