Join now - be part of our community!

Preinstalled Software Sucks

LuisaOliveira
Visitor

Preinstalled Software Sucks

I do not understand why is Sony Obligating the customers to use preinstalled software.

I bought a suposedly powerfull Vaio Fe11S Dual Core and the software, when factory restored is stupidly slow..
Why i have to use 5 or 6 symantec programs, google tolbars, blablabla...
The Customers shoulde be able to get the clean Windows install media.

Everyone knows that even when uninstalling that software, the windows will not be as fast as clean installed.

Of course, i am already building myself a OEM clean media...

:zipper_mouth:

25 REPLIES 25
cim02pn2
Visitor

Can someone please post that patch that get rid of that annoying message aboute application installation as a part of the recovery. PLEASE!

Or mail me the patch.
my mail: either

nilssonpar@hotmail.com
OR
cim02pn2@m.lth.se

thanks in advance
/pelle

Martin_H.
Visitor

Hello all,

can anyone please sent me the patch?
starspion@gmx.de

Thanx in advance!

Greetz
Martin

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It's on VAIO-link.com

Martin_H.
Visitor

I have checked this page: http://www.vaio-link.com/downloads/select/select.asp?l=de
But I can not find any patch for my problem in the download area.

Can you post the direct link please?

Greetz
Martin

Martin_H.
Visitor

Can anyone help me!? 😞

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Martin_H.

LuisaOliveira Posted:-
Sony Supoprt gave me a patch to put in my windows.
I just have to install the first restore dvd and then activating the patch to shut off the "insert the restore dvd2 to complete your vaio restore".
The dvd2 comes with the majority of shitty software. The first one only replaces de s.o, the drivers, sony aplications, google toolbar and norton internet security. Now i uninstalled norton, google toolbar, and tweaked the machine and installed nod32 which i like alot. And now, my core duo is fynally a real powefull computer.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If anyone wants the patch, just send me the mail :wink:

My e-mail :wink:

I guess if you send an email and politely ask for the patch, Luisa may kindly post it to you. :slight_smile:
Luisa's email