Join now - be part of our community!

Probleme mit meinem Vaio VGN-FS 195vp (Verschlusshaken) // Problems with my Sony Vaio VGN-FS195VP -> lockhook broke off/ dead pixel

The-Fly84
Visitor

Probleme mit meinem Vaio VGN-FS 195vp (Verschlusshaken) // Problems with my Sony Vaio VGN-FS195VP -> lockhook broke off/ dead pixel

Hallo,

ich habe ein paar Probleme mit meinem Notebook.

1. -der rechte Verschlusshaken ist unverschuldet abgebrochen -> er war nach einiger Zeit lose und hat gewackelt nun ist er ganz abgebrochen. Habe im Netz gelesen das dies ein Verarbeitungsfehler von sony sei der bei vielen Usern auftrat. Habe noch Garantie. Was kann ich tun? Wird Sony helfen?

2. Habe einen Pixelfehler (schwarzer Punkt). Wird sony diesen reparieren können?

Bitte bitte helft mir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
english:

Problems: - right lockhook (catch) broke off :slight_frown:
- dead pixel :slight_frown:

5 REPLIES 5
BrianLawrence
Visitor

Halo The Fly-84,

mein Deutsch ist arm, also muß er englisch sein.

1) I guess you didn't break the catch through misuse? If so, you are covered.
2) Dead pixels must be a warranty covered issue, too.

Take the machine back, I would suggest. Be polite but firm. These things aren't cheap...........

take care,
Stella.

The-Fly84
Visitor

1. Thank you for the quick reply. :heart_eyes: The break-off of the was a slow proces, first the right catch was wiggling and wobbling then through the normal use it just broke off. :slight_frown: I read in the in net that other users have such problems too.

2. I recognised the dead pixel due to a tft test program. And now it´s making me mad, i see it all the time.
Do you think the solution is to send it back to sony? Will they take care off those problems??? Are the problems covered by the warranty??? :thinking:

BartK
Visitor

Hi,

I would suggest to contact Vaio-link for both these problems.
Sony has a policy for these pixels that you can access on there website www.vaio-link.com and then surf to the hot news section. You need to make sure you have the serial number of the Vaio in question handy in order to retrieve this information though.

an00dy
Visitor

Hallo, ich kann Dein Problem mit dem Verschlusshaken nachvollziehen. Ich selbst besitze ein VGN-FS115M und mir ist genau das selbe passiert. Ich habe mich jetzt beim e-support registriert und werde mich dort erkundigen. Sobald ich eine Lösung erhalte gib ich hier bescheit. Solltest Du schon eine Lösung haben, schreibe sie doch bitte hier nieder.

The-Fly84
Visitor

Versuche es nun auch über den e-support obwohl ich noch schwierigkeiten bein registrieren hab. wäre super wenn du hier postest sobald du eine antwort von sony hast @ an00dy :slight_smile:

Danke