Join now - be part of our community!

PS2 on vaio

jamesv3s
Visitor

PS2 on vaio

i also have a small problem with ps2 on my v3s. on dance mat games , only 1 i have noticed so far there is a slow down and i keep missing the target, , this only happen when connceted to vaio when connected to tv it ok, is this because of graphic card??? nt sure cos i am nt a expert. also i would like to know of i buy a sound system for my vaio, will sound also be heard from my v3s inbuilt speakers???

3 REPLIES 3
babysmile
Visitor

I have to say it's not the problem on your graphics.. it's problem of the software capturing. You cannot get some real time effect from PS2 with Sony Vaio computer.. This is because the computer getting the images from ur PS2 and transfer to your LCD .. and of course will lag a bit...

for Sound.. you still can use the built in speakers on ur VGC-V3S.the sound will produce at there. Just make sure you plug the audio cable lead from PS2 to the PC... or a 2.1 computer speaker system is quite fine... unless u would like for better sound.. then please do so..

jamesv3s
Visitor

i want 2 know if i can connect speaker system 2 vaio and also have sound coming out of inbuilt speaker

willy9788
Visitor

i have my technics surround sound system plugged in to my v3s and no the sound does not come out of the front speakers. witch is ah defo bonus cos i get true surround sound