Join now - be part of our community!

Questions about Windows Vista Express Update

Dephased
Visitor

Questions about Windows Vista Express Update

Hey all,

I completed the Express Upgrade process for Windows Vista on: vista.vaio-link.com. After completing the process, I received an e-mail asking for two documents to be sent:
- A redemption form
- A proof of purchase

I would have two questions concerning these documents please:
- What is the redemption form? I am not sure I have this document
- Can I send these two documents through the e-mail address provided in the e-mail (MSTUPVISTAEMEA@moduslink.com) or do I have to send them by post?

Best regards,

D.

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It finishes in March 2007.

If I worked for Sony I'm sure I'd know more, but as I don't I'm as much in the dark as you guys

tuffnut
Visitor

Call the Vista Upgrade centre on 00800 666 44 66. according to them, you do not need a Software Redemption form just proof of purchase.

tuffnut
Visitor

Call the Vista Upgrade centre on 00800 666 44 66. according to them, you do not need a Software Redemption form just proof of purchase.

Navuk
Visitor

can you email in your recipt as proof of purchase etc?

sururkip
Visitor

I could succesfully completed process at last :cool:
When I contacted moduslink, I asked them MCE is not listed in Turkish website but in UK website, they replied me to order from UK website giving a UK postal adress. A friend of mine will receive the pack and post it to me :smileyblush:
Here is their answer:

Thank you for contacting the Upgrade Redemption Support Centre..

The website states for which Windows Vista upgrade you are eligible. Regarding the shipping address, if you register for an upgrade through the UK website, a UK address will be mandatory. We advice you to fill in your personal details, including a shipping address in the UK.

Kind Regards,
The Upgrade Redemption Support Centre.