Join now - be part of our community!

" Please connect to the internet to download the latest version of my club VAIO"

ianwrd4
Visitor

" Please connect to the internet to download the latest version of my club VAIO"

Hello all :slight_frown:
I have just purchased a VAIO VGNC2Z with Vista operating system. Very nice! However I have one problem that I cant get rid of. When I turn on the computer I get the following window " Please connect to the internet to download the latest version of my club VAIO"
My computer is connected to a home network with wireless broadband therefore always connected to the internet!

If I try to access my club VAIO via the start menu, the program will not open and I get the same window!

Can anyone help me please. Thanks
Ian

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.de_DE.title
ldk117
Visitor

I've the same problem. What can I do, that's right work?

Kadizade
Visitor

Hello I have the same problem and have been trying to solve it but to no avail!
I am wondering wether the VAIO bastards are interested in producing solutions for their customers rather than problems. I would prefer to put their "my club vaio" into their asses or dustbin but even this seems not an easy task!

profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi all,

The only thing I can suggest is that you go to the Vista scheduler by using dmin rights and remove the Myclubvaio from the list.

Apparently (as I am told) the applicaiton is behaving differently then expected because of change in the OS (due to a lastminute Vista update). I know you guys don't care abot such kind of issues, but please understand that our engineers are working on fixing all Vista issues (created by Microsoft) all day long.

So no need to get aggressive or start using abusive language. Just post your comment and the Club VAIO experts (voluntary VAIO customers) and/or myself will try to help you as much as possible.

Kindest regards,
Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Ian,ldk117 & Kadizade

Welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

Does the solution in this thread help..

I am wondering wether the VAIO bastards are interested in producing solutions for their customers rather than problems.

PS Kadizade, please could you not use that language when posting in the forum.. :slight_smile: