Join now - be part of our community!

Small spot like bubbles popping out on the screen

deepakag1
Visitor

Small spot like bubbles popping out on the screen

Hi
I just purchased a Sony VAIO laptop VGN-FS415M a couple of weeks ago, i have recently noticed that small bubbles are popping out on the LCD screen(as if the coating on it is coming out).If i wipe the bubble by applying a little pressure the spot tends to disappear.But other spots are appearing in other areas of the screen
Could you anyone please tell me if they have faced the same problem before and also how to resolve it once and for all

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi
I just purchased a Sony VAIO laptop VGN-FS415M a couple of weeks ago, i have recently noticed that small bubbles are popping out on the LCD screen(as if the coating on it is coming out).If i wipe the bubble by applying a little pressure the spot tends to disappear.But other spots are appearing in other areas of the screen
Could you anyone please tell me if they have faced the same problem before and also how to resolve it once and for all

Hi deepakag1

Welcome to the forum,

That does not sound right to me, I would contact either your retailer or Vaio link for a repair

deepakag1
Visitor

Dear Thalamus

Thanks for the immediate reply
Could you please clarify if the LCD repair is also covered under the warranty?

Thanks
deepak

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Should be, this sounds like an extreme problem

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Dear Thalamus 

Thanks for the immediate reply
Could you please clarify if the LCD repair is also covered under the warranty?

Hi deepak

I would expect it to be covered as, you said, your Vaio is only a couple of weeks old.