Join now - be part of our community!

Some Problems with new update

Scarabeo
Visitor

Some Problems with new update

I have downloaded and all seems fine except:
On looking at the Albums list, there are certain comments underneath not related to that album.
Some ????????????, some titles from other albums under etc. The machine plays OK so obviously it has to do with the graphical side.
anyone the same or any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
octhem
Visitor

Hi, I have the same problem, cant seem to work out where the info is coming from - cant find it anywhere! Most strange, sorry I cant help.

It looks like it is trying to retrieve, group, genre or artist information and cant.

It's a bit like that problem when you group by artist and get the whole album not just the song by that artist - didn't fix that either!

Scarabeo
Visitor

Hi, I have the same problem, cant seem to work out where the info is coming from - cant find it anywhere!  Most strange, sorry I cant help.  

It looks like it is trying to retrieve, group, genre or artist information and cant.

It's a bit like that problem when you group by artist and get the whole album not just the song by that artist - didn't fix that either!

OK, just wanted to know in case I have done something wrong.

Pentagram
Visitor

I had this problem too but it went away after transferring another album to my vaio pocket. And yes it does display artist or album. I have to say I just LOVE this new update.

ivan-d
Visitor

i had that at first, but then i added some files and it went away!