Join now - be part of our community!

Sony assistance is very ridiculus

acirasa
Visitor

Sony assistance is very ridiculus

My Vaio notebook (Z11WN 2400 euro's Notebook!) was bought in september, sent to Sony assitence for a problem in hspda modem in optober and now (DECEMBER) i'm not working with it!
Where is the five days warranty?

I'm very very angry! It's the top of production of sony's notebook!? :slight_frown:

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

TODAY 12/01/2009 I DON'T HAVE MY 2400 EURO LAPTOP IN MY HAND!!!

I'M VERY VERY VERY ANGRY

I can imagine you are... :slight_frown:

What's the reason for the delay.. :thinking:

acirasa
Visitor

What's the reason for the delay.. confused

I don't know. The italian assistance service told me yesterday that they call me in the afternoon but...

THEY DON'T CALL ME?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

VAIO = GUAIO (trouble in italian language)

Master007
Visitor

My experience is that I have not seen so incapable service support as Sony has it.

I also published my review on several websites. Sony is not aware of its arrogant behaviour - we do not see any problem, so there is no problem. They just do not care that with our negative reviews they will lose so many potential customers, especially in current economic crisis, when people are buying less. The same happenned with Toshiba in the US and the spent quite a lot of time to gain good reputation again. Another problem I see here is British approach that sellers are always right and not customers. :cry:

profile.country.en_IE.title
sonypass33
Visitor

Your lucky SONY have paid their phone bill so that they can even take your call.
They are about to post a $1.1 Billion loss and, apart from the current downturn, a lot of it is down to the deterioration of the quality of their products and the way they are treating their customers.
I just hope they take this as a warning that even their loyal customers of many years are getting fed up with them.

acirasa
Visitor

And finaly my laptop arrived. The HSDPA now working very well.

BUT...

curiosly the sound is too low. why????

mmmm, the sound play only from right's speaker. the left speaker is dead. they dont't connect the speaker when closing the case???

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi acirasa,

I guess you've checked the sound settings.?

Have you contacted Vaio-support again.?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi acirasa,

has the speaker problem been resolved.?