Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Notebook Problems

Jamie345
Visitor

Sony Notebook Problems

YO! First of let me tell you that Sony Vaio are waste of time and space with respect to problems I have faced. My friend gave me Vaio to fix. And kind of support for drivers is appalling. Even to post a message one needs to register, how much customers suppose waste their time. There should free and quick way to post feedback. I love sony music systems but laptops and computers, I would say sony should give up. service and supoort is appalling. Give up making these non-helpful laptops and phones as well.I am frustrated cos this laptop took to whole one day to fix.

No simple solution to install sound and graphic drivers. This jigling lines are driving me nuts. No exe or simple solution to install drivers. Check dell support system. I would never or recommend anyone to buy sony laptops ever.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Welcome to Club Vaio!

At least you found your way here.
Have you solved your problem or is this just a 'protest' post.

If you need help post back with model etc and we'll see what we can do :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Check dell support system. I would never or recommend anyone to buy sony laptops ever.

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed your rant - very constructive, I must say. :slight_frown:

I suggest you stick with Dell. :wink:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
awillson
Visitor

"No simple solution to install sound and graphic drivers. "

have you tried manually installing them. i.e. from device manager and pointing the driver location to where the computers drivers are stored, default C:\Drivers.

apierc1
Visitor

Dell support is awful from my experience, and at least for Sony-Vaio even if the repairs have been a bit poor, the support has been first class.

LEVELman
Visitor

Every + has its - so he is my experience. I must say that in sony e-support I was answered on my every case in 2 days what I think is good enough. I love my Vaio and when I compared it to my friend's DELL latitude I must say that Vaio is too much better, with better software given from manufacturer, hidden recovery partition is something my friend can dream about (which is very useful when any kind of problem appears), his laptop is huuuuuge and ugly, without any sign of some design. Result: Vaio vs Dell 1:0 for me...