Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio AR Series Notebooks and its Problematic Black Keyboard Tangents

vaiojukka
Visitor

Sony Vaio AR Series Notebooks and its Problematic Black Keyboard Tangents

I bought my Sony Vaio AR11S 4 months ago and was surprised of its excellent quality. Excellent display and so many features that I have not even had time to go through them all.
But,,,, But,,,and But.
Could there be someone out there who could join me in one of the greatest miss, which designers have done by choosing the black colour of the keyboard tangents to this wonderful notebook.
When the night approaches and darkness falls I have noticed that it is impossible to see the black keyboard tangents and keep on writing and using this very expensive Notebook without switching on external light sources. Even when I am out in some Airport Lounges' of the world and try to write when darkness falls, this problem strikes immediately and I need to find external brighter light source to see what I am willing to do.
I have excellent view, but I really wonder why they have left the tangents black and not for example elfenben white and adapted illuminated keyboard with this series Notebooks as I noticed that for example Apple have done already even with it's 15" notebooks, which is excellent.. Without mentioning the 17" Apple flagship that had the illuminated keyboard long time ago.

My interest in this case is of course vital. I would pay what so ever to upgrade this Notebook immediately to get the illuminated keyboard and rather with elfenben white elegant colour than black.

Please support me with this matter and make Sony to change this mistake soonest possible to adapt the illuminated keyboard with this flagship model.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Will you please stop flooding the forum with duplicate threads. It does your case no good.

vaiojukka
Visitor

Dear Rob Paxton, Club Vaio Expert,

Thank you for your comment. I did not realize under which column I should write this publication of this great concern, so I decided to publish it in those columns that I strongest thought it could meet readers.
I find this Forum system very confusing, while I came to use it as first time. For you it may appear very simple while you are working with it. So please do not attack me with this unfriendly way. Use your power and engagement rather to solve this problem by helping me than attacking me. Pointing someone with this unpleasant way is certainly not the way you should meet your customers demands and wishes for better products and services.
But I cannot totally agree with you, that it does not help me in my goal to resolve this problem.
I believe that the information of this misery must come out in every possible corner to help solving this problem. Somewhere there in the corridores of Sony, it must meet someone who is able to change it.
I wish you a very pleasant day.

robpaxton
Explorer

My response to your floods was a polite request to cease flooding the forum with duplicates. You will simply alienate other members by repeating your post.

vaiojukka
Visitor

Dear Rob Paxton, Club Vaio Expert,

I cannot find any truth in your answer dear Rob. Your comment over my post was extremely impolite and you seem to be willing to continue with it with the same style. Regardless in how many times the same information was feeded, it has happened already through an understandable mistake. Now we have to look at the future and I strongly believe that you should concentrate to resolve the issue than combat it, if you are working for the Sony Corporation and further developement of its products.
Please concentrate to solve the problem rather that to attac it. I believe it helps you to go foreward with your profession and help the relations with clients like me with power to buy expensive notebooks supporting and beeing a part in a chain which is giving work to people like you and powers to keep the site going on.
I wish you a very successful future.
Please make the site more understandable in how to post the threads for newcomers like me.

robpaxton
Explorer

Before we continue further with this discussion, I would like to point out that I'm not an employee of Sony, I am just a member of the forum like youself. My original request was phrased politely and was written to attempt to inform you of normal forum etiquette.

kee-lo_

Dear Club VAIO Member,

Please refrain from posting multiple thread about the same subject, it's annoying and as Rob kindly pointed out it's not going to help your cause.

If you do not cease I will be forced to consult with Nico and he will then take appropiate actions.