Join now - be part of our community!

Sony VAIO S series - Order status hasn't changed in over a week

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
robclarke6
Visitor

Sony VAIO S series - Order status hasn't changed in over a week

Hi there I ordered a VAIO SE 15 customisable laptop on 27th December, and was given an approximate 1-2 week build period estimate before I paid (in addition to standard delivery timescale). I received an email upon receipt "We will send you another email advising when your laptop is going into production." It's now been just over a week, and I've not received any such email, also "Our factory has received your order and has scheduled production of your unit" is a message i get in my account, meaning presumably that the build hasn't started yet. The order status still reads "Your VAIO order is being custom built for you" and has remained like this since I ordered it.  Should I be worried and contact Sony? Has anybody else here experienced extensive build times when ordering their VAIO?

13 REPLIES 13
grandb3rry
Visitor

Got mine today!!!! Well packaged! I'm at work currently so don't want to open it yet until I get home. Can't wait! Excited :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone! I'm sure you'll get yours very soon if not already!

flogger12345
Visitor

Hi Rob. Did you get any shipping information? http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi All & thanks for your posts..:smileyhappy:

We've passed your comments, above, regarding communication/notifications problems onto Sony, which inturn has been forwarded to the sales teams..

Hopefully your feedback will help in improving the communication for future Vaio customers..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

flogger12345 wrote:

Hi Rob. Did you get any shipping information? http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

According to Sony robclarke6's new Vaio was delevered in the third week of January but unfortunately he's not logged in to update the thread..:smileysad: