Join now - be part of our community!

SONY WONT LET UPGRADE TO VISTA!!!

a7med_360
Visitor

SONY WONT LET UPGRADE TO VISTA!!!

ok this is really annoying 4days every few hours i try to order windows vista from the sony vista sub site it goes through perfectly but when it comes to confirming the payment it says an unknown error occured please try again later :|:|:| has this happend to anyone? plzzzzzzzz help :slight_frown: :cry: :thinking:

10 REPLIES 10
tash_edwards89
Visitor

Go to Third Party Software

Then the thread: VISTA, Making the Upgrade!

Bottom post on there tells you that he is also having issues with this, as are many other people. :smileygrin:

a7med_360
Visitor

can u link me plz i cant find the thread

profile.country.GB.title
ribatte
New

I had the exact same problem. Your order WILL HAVE WORKED as mine fad (not that I knew this. I cantacted them by email explaining and they gave found my order number - sorted!!

I would advise you contact them by email and wait patiently for a reply (takes several days) and then they will email you order info to you! Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Rich

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

can u link me plz i cant find the thread

http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/clubvaio/GB/en/forum/viewthread?thread=38803

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
a7med_360
Visitor

I had the exact same problem. Your order WILL HAVE WORKED as mine fad (not that I knew this. I cantacted them by email explaining and they gave found my order number - sorted!!

I would advise you contact them by email and wait patiently for a reply (takes several days) and then they will email you order info to you! Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Rich

problem is ive done it multiple times and received the same error msg does this mean they charge me for shipment all the times ive done it :thinking:

admin
Visitor

IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND PATIENCE PHONE THEM 00800 666 44 666 THEY SORTED MINE BUT PUT IT BACK BY 4 WEEKS. SONY ARE GREAT!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

My ears! My ears! :smileygrin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
koymik
New

My ears! My ears! :smileygrin:
FULL OF DUST? :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert