Join now - be part of our community!

svs15112c5e windows 7 drivers exist?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kevinhelp
Visitor

svs15112c5e windows 7 drivers exist?

hi, i am trying to get my speed stamina switch working on my svs15112c5e, all i can see under my driver section is windows out and above "windows 7 updates"

I need the drivers for my SVS15112c5e on windows 7
Can someone please help me?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi kevinhelp.

The Graphics hardware looks the same as the SVS1511C5E which was released with Windows 7.

I would try installing the Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities for Windows 7 from here: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/SVS1511C5E/updates

Make sure Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device driver is installed and then install the graphics drivers. With the Speed/Stamina Switch set to 'SPEED', first install the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 / 4000 driver version 8.15.10.2712 and then install the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE, Version 8.17.12.9618 Driver for Microsoft® Windows® 7.

:thinking:

kevinhelp
Visitor

thanks i will report back with my results, in a few minutes letting you know if it works thanks!

kevinhelp
Visitor

i can confirm that i have done what you said now it doesn't show my nvidia inside device manager now since i installed them drivers.. i think the svs1511c5e does not have the dedicated nvidia gt 640le.. as now it no longer exist.. anymore ideas? what other model could i use? thanks for your help

kevinhelp
Visitor

attempted again this time i see both in device manager now.
Installed Firmware Extension parser

restarted >

Installed Intel 4000 on Speed

restarted >

Installed GT Nvidia 640LE on speed.

Restarted and stamina speed switch still dont work

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Sorry, I can't think of anything else. Changing the OS often has unwanted consequences.

Let's hope someone else has some ideas.

:thinking: