Join now - be part of our community!

Temperature Monitor!!!

stallone2005
Visitor

Temperature Monitor!!!

I was surfing through the net for a good temperature Monitor for my sony vaio and came across this site.

http://www.hddtemp.com

I'm not sure if the download will only last 30 days,but hey! ill definently download it again after 30 days then, as the monitor is very good.
The temperature of your notebook will be shown on the toolbar next to your clock or so. its very neat and stylish as well.

I hope this helps anyone to monitor their temperature.. If anyone knows any better temperature monitors. Please be kind to post about it :smileygrin:

7 REPLIES 7
benvenuto
Visitor

Hi

There is also hardware sensor monitor (get it on www.clubic.fr or www.telercharger.01net.com)

It is a good and simple design giving HDD & CPU temperature... but after 30 days ====> cash needed !!

I tried to find free one but always too complicated software as aida or else... so far did not find real free one !

if someone knows !

nick_pan
Visitor

or go to the thread in my signature and get free software that records the same data for nothing

benvenuto
Visitor

what what ? soory I am french with good english... but thread of your signature... I did not find !!!!

please...

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_
benvenuto
Visitor

ok sorry... I see and find it... nice program.

pity it gives me only t° of the HDD not the CPU but it is enough I guess.

thanks again nice job !

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

No problem
Nick's done a good job on that guide.

nick_pan
Visitor

No problem
Nick's done a good job on that guide.

thanks