Join now - be part of our community!

To extract the processor???? AR21M

profile.country.es_ES.title
pariope41
Visitor

To extract the processor???? AR21M

To seeing still(yet) I have not extracted the processor of the portable new one that I have and it(he,she) has the form that you see in the attached photo ... it is supposed that it is extracted slackening the screw that one sees or it is necessary to do another thing? I ask it not to force anything and this way to do the things well it is supposed ... regards

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Well, no risk no fun. :laughing:

pariope41
Visitor

??????????????

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

??????????????

I think Seb is extracting the urine - not the processor.

You are playing a very risky game - you could end up with a very expensive doorstop.

:slight_frown:

pariope41
Visitor

To seeing is so simple as slackens the screw that one sees and I list? Or is it(he,she) more difficult? I do not understand you ... regards

profile.country.en_GB.title
@5528097000005097
Visitor

To seeing is so simple as slackens the screw that one sees and I list? Or is it(he,she) more difficult? I do not understand you ... regards

Well patriciopat, I know what I'd do..., take it to someone who's qualified!
I couldn't stand the pain of kicking myself when it all goes pear-shaped. If you can't resist, at least buy a book on the subject!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I can't believe that you are dismantling a new Vaio.. :anguished:

pariope41
Visitor

We are going to see, simply I go to update the processor and to make one top, neither it(he,she) is so difficult, besides already I have done it with other models of the series. So much fear teneis of updating your portable one? The fear of dismantling the portable one already I lost it some time ago, besides it are not anything of another world, I have antistatic bracelet to be able to do it without any problem. The help for that I ask you is simply for if someone of you had done it, and I see that not .. regards and already I will put my photos of the update of the processor ... regards

pariope41
Visitor

Besides podeis to see in the photo that my portable two Vaio work perfectly the VGN-A317S, with which I him(her) have changed everything works perfectly and I do not disconnect it of the net (high yield) ... probably deberiamos all lose the fear of updating our portable and like that to stop to rest to the technical service a bit ... or not? Regards

pariope41
Visitor

Certainly gentlemen the this key in a good game of screwdrivers, a good bracelet of electroestática ... regards