Join now - be part of our community!

tvtv

adamb12
Visitor

tvtv

tvtv records an hour early. can any one help me thanks for any help. i have just paid for a subscription and it dousnt work :slight_frown:

39 REPLIES 39
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Eugene,

Thats why I don't have it, if it's set by me then I know it's accurate, and anyway I leave 10mins leeway at the start and end.

adamb12
Visitor

i could mate but that gets rid of the point of having tvtv plus i just paid for a subscription so i dont no mate. ill keep checking vaio link for updates. thanks for the help tho mate

kee-lo_

Hi

Would definately ask TVTV support, as you're a premium user.

adamb12
Visitor

i did they say there is a update for my vaio on vaio link but that is the one im using. so tvtv where is it:smileydevil:

kee-lo_

Ah this again, Sony blames TVTV and TVTV blames Sony....

Have you searched the knowlegde base?

ZakG
Visitor

ok guys,

so u select all the programs you want to record, then you sync with computer, so that all programs are ready to timer record with tvtv.

Then you go into timer recordings and change all the start and ending times an hour later, ok.

HOWEVER, WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT sync again after you have changed the times until all of the timer recordings have been completed. Otherwise this will mess the syncronisation up and you will get various errors with the programs.

So i suggest do a whole day of timer recordings, change the times, wait for them to complete, then do the same procedure for the next day.

I know that the program should work and we should not have to do this ourselves, good money spent and everything, but until they sort the problem out, looks like this is what ur gunno have to do.

Zak

adamb12
Visitor

Ah this again, Sony blames TVTV and TVTV blames Sony....

Have you searched the knowlegde base?

on the tvtv section on the nowlege base it is blacked out so i cant click on it

adamb12
Visitor

where can i get a early version of tvtv.

kee-lo_

I mean on VAIO Link

Zak: trust TVTV to make things harder :tongue:

adamb12
Visitor

on vaio link it only has the version im using. my vaio is a rz-424