Join now - be part of our community!

tvtv

adamb12
Visitor

tvtv

tvtv records an hour early. can any one help me thanks for any help. i have just paid for a subscription and it dousnt work :slight_frown:

39 REPLIES 39
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

however i would not get  your hopes up as this bug keeps happening

Hehe true

adamb12
Visitor

any news any one

:slight_smile:

adamb12
Visitor

still no update. what tvtv and sony waiting for?

they are useless

ZakG
Visitor

nope, still no updates sorry

hldomster
Visitor

My advice: Take out a Sky subscription. By the time sony develop an update you can get sky installed, then unistalled, then reinstalled and uninstalled several times before sony have started working on the update. It is a shame that you are paying a premium subscription rate and there is this bug, I'd demand a refund of my subscription fee, or considerable discount until the bug is fixed. I'm so glad I don't even attempt to watch TV on my FS115S, as the monitor would chance to fly off or start buzzing or melt:smileycry: :slight_smile: My sony WEGA widescreen does me fine:smileygrin:

kee-lo_

The thing you're paying for is just a glorified TV Times, so I'd definately ask for a refund.

PapaB
Visitor

I have waited so long for the "promised patch". I fail to understand why Sony include it as a pre-installed programme. I have sent many e-mails to Sony, asking for assistance, but to no avail. Although I love my 6 month old VGC-V2M, I would never advise anybody to buy one until they improve their after-sales service. TvTv are adamant that the fault lies with Sony. (Sony seem to pass all queries on to TvTv and vice-versa.) Come on Sony, what is happening to your reputation ??? I have now become a very disgruntled ex Sony fan.

kee-lo_

It's a disgrace.
What I do is mark all the programs to be emailed 6hrs before recording, then I set GP that morning, then do whatever I need to do.

PapaB
Visitor

Is anybody going to tell me who, exactly, is responsible for producing this 'phantom' patch ??
Also, are TvTv correct in stating that the error only applies to Sony users ??

kee-lo_

Not sure if it's just Sony....
The software is made by tvtv.de