Join now - be part of our community!

Unknow driver for tv tuner on VAIO-V2S

nightflier
Visitor

Unknow driver for tv tuner on VAIO-V2S

Hi guys... I made a big mistake, I erased the partition on the hard-disk with the drivers and applications and now that I've formatted the pc I can't use my tv-tuner. I tried a lot of driver and it doesn't work with anyone of them. Could anyone tell me where i can find the tv-tuner driver for V2S? The sony mpeg2-ts splitter doesn't work.

Thanks in advance...

6 REPLIES 6
nightflier
Visitor

up.

Help me pls :cry:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi nightflier,

Have you downloaded and installed the Preinstalled Drivers and Preinstalled Utilities from VAIO-LINK ?

:thinking:

nightflier
Visitor

I did,but Zone says that "the TV or the screen is used by another program, or i have to change my visual settings", maybe that depends on the graphic video card drivers ? Where i can get the right drivers for GeForce FX Go5700 on V2S ?:smileyconfused:

nightflier
Visitor

I did,but  Zone says that "the TV or the screen is used by another program, or i have to change my visual settings", maybe that depends on the graphic video card drivers ? Where i can get the right drivers for GeForce FX Go5700 on V2S ?:smileyconfused:

I found the right drivers!! But there still are problems. Now if I uncheck the VMR options on the overlay control zone starts, and if I select a video there's just sound but no picture. Otherwise if I leave the VMR option checked zone says that the screen is locked by another application!
This is a mistery for me!!!

nightflier
Visitor

up

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I don’t have this application but sound without picture suggests that you are missing a codec, possibly DivX

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat