Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio FE11M battery icon

porfetx
Visitor

Vaio FE11M battery icon

I own a FE11M, and the battery icon(on the bottom-right of the window), when the power adaptor is plugged in, looks as the battery still charging, even at 100% of charge
I also noticed that windows power management (the window that reveals the % of power left in the battery), doesn't indicate the time (in hours and minutes) remaining before battery goes down
Is there any way to fix these bugs?

3 REPLIES 3
benoutram
Visitor

As far as I know it always says its charging when the power supply is plugged in even if its 100% full.

Mine is 100% at the moment and its the same as yours...:smileywink:

nkarsten
Visitor

Same problem here. I had a Toshiba and that showed me the remaining time of my battery. Also, how can I reduce the CPU speed in the power management. The tool seems to be pretty unflexible on the sony compared with the Thosiba...
Thanks for help,

best
nils

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Same problem here. I had a Toshiba and that showed me the remaining time of my battery. Also, how can I reduce the CPU speed in the power management. The tool seems to be pretty unflexible on the sony compared with the Thosiba...
Thanks for help,

Hi nils

Welcome to the Forum, :slight_smile:

If you right click on the power icon in the system tray and then select Adjust Power Properties > select the Vaio power management tab this then presents you with options to change the CPU speed, etc.