Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO laptop

Lisaroberts33
Explorer

VAIO laptop

I bought a vaio laptop on line on the 1/9/13 and it would not switch on 3/11/13.  Contacted support and sony centre on numerous occaisions and to cut a long story short it was collected for repair.  I have phoned support again as no one has contacted me or my son,whose laptop it is ( given by me as a gift for his 18th) and  I was told on the 8/11/13 it was a motherboard problem and would take 4-5 working days to repair.  Called support again today the 12/11/13 only to be told that the part it needs will not be available till 14/1/2014!!! This means that the support would have had the laptop longer than my son has!!! To say I am disappointed is an understatment, as a working single parent the laptop was a great expensive to me.  No one at Sony returning my call,what a surprise.  Any messages of encouragement or help would be greatly appreciated

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Lisa,
I have replied to your other thread http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/PCs-Accessories/Vaio/m-p/1417258#M132271 so to avoid confusion I'll lock this duplicate thread..
Hope you don't mind..