Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Not starting

profile.country.GB.title
Idazaki
New

Vaio Not starting

Hi,

After my pocket sized bluetooth speaker landing on my Vaio VPCYB3V1E I have come to find my PC no longer working. The bluetooth speaker weighs about 2-300 grams and landed in the center of the keypad. I have turned it off and on again numerous times and it has failed to work. I have plugged it in to charge as well as run the recovery starting system. Sadly, none of these have worked. A few moments after the speaker landed on the PC my computer froze and attempted to restart. After failing to restart and giving me the error message 'Unable to find publisher' (something like that) I decided to turn it off. I have read through most of the manual that is to do with this and there are no things in there to help. When running the normal start up it will stay on the 'Starting Windows' screen. When running the recovery start up it will stay on the windows 7 background screen. (the blue one with swirls) This computer had quite a few important documents on it, If you have any ideas or answers for what i could do please answer. (I am new to this website. If there is a send private email response thing please choose that!)

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Idazaki
New

Thought i should mention the fact that the mouse glitches around when it is moved to the higher and lower areas of the screen.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Idazaki and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

It appears the speaker has caused some internal damage

which means there's no easy or quick fix. 😞

The best advice is to phone Sony support on +44 (0) 2073652810

If you need any more help just let us know in this thread.