Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Pro SVP1322C5E no Updates

SOLVED
durii14
New

Vaio Pro SVP1322C5E no Updates

Hey there,

My new Pro is not getting any Updates at the moment. Whenever I start the Vaio Update, there is "500 - Internal server error." Can anyone help me?? THX! :slight_smile:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi durii14 and welcome.

This error usually happens when the Serial Number of your Vaio has not yet been added to the Vaio online Database because your model is too new and Sony are a bit behind in updating the server.

If you look at the downloads website for your model, there is only one update available for Windows 8.1 and this is for the NFC Connection Utility. If this applies to yur model, you can always manually download and install it and any other future updates from here.

Your Vaio is a very new model and it is likely that there are no Vaio updates required yet.  If you look in the Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities folder, you will see that there are preinstalled drivers dated up to February 2014: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/SVP1322C5E/updates

I'll forward your case on to Sony and hopefully, they will update their database.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi durii14 and welcome.

This error usually happens when the Serial Number of your Vaio has not yet been added to the Vaio online Database because your model is too new and Sony are a bit behind in updating the server.

If you look at the downloads website for your model, there is only one update available for Windows 8.1 and this is for the NFC Connection Utility. If this applies to yur model, you can always manually download and install it and any other future updates from here.

Your Vaio is a very new model and it is likely that there are no Vaio updates required yet.  If you look in the Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities folder, you will see that there are preinstalled drivers dated up to February 2014: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/SVP1322C5E/updates

I'll forward your case on to Sony and hopefully, they will update their database.

:thinking:

leferdi24
Explorer

I have the same problem too