Join now - be part of our community!

vaio rubber feet....

ppb1987
Visitor

vaio rubber feet....

Hi all- this may seem like a weird question, but does anybody know where I can replace the rubber feet on my vaio? lol two of them have fallen off and it has an annoying wobble whenever its not on my docking station!? I can't seem to find any replacements, so does anybody have any suggestions as to where I can acquire some matching ones!?

Cheers!!

Paul

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Paul,

As far as I am aware you will not source them in the UK. Your best bet is Nexttronics – USA based but ship worldwide.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

Rats Rich!! I was just about to be helpful and provide a link to your previous answer to a similar question. Hmmmp!

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

LOL sorry Pandora – I will leave the next(tronics) one to you:smileygrin:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

There you are - you recognise a master when you see one. I am of course equally well versed in how to change a plug (as long as I have the instructions beside me); the best way to make a cup of Earl Gray tea; and the need to close and lock all of your windows before you go out.

(I also make a damn good martini – heavy on the gin, light on the Vermouth).

ppb1987
Visitor

hey- thanks for your help! don't you think that it's silly that you can't get them from the U.K?? surely losing rubber feet is quite a regular occurance? lol cheers anyway mate. I'll check it out.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

don't you think that it's silly that you can't get them from the U.K??

I agree entirely – this has been a grip for some while now, why is this service available in the States but not the UK!!

Best of luck….

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
BartK
Visitor

Euh, dudes, when was the last time you talked to Vaio-Link about this?
I managed to get some already from them directly...
Maybe first check before making such statements?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I am not in the habit of checking with Vaio-Link as to what they may or may not supply at any given time. The last member I remember posting with the same request had already tried Support without success.

And hey Dude I did say:

As far as I am aware you will not source them in the UK.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

It really must be a language thing.
It can't be a superiority complex can it?

Bart you really should consider changing the tone of your posts.
It does seem foolish to alienate yourself from someone who has given alot more time and technical help here to others.