Join now - be part of our community!

vaio rubber feet....

ppb1987
Visitor

vaio rubber feet....

Hi all- this may seem like a weird question, but does anybody know where I can replace the rubber feet on my vaio? lol two of them have fallen off and it has an annoying wobble whenever its not on my docking station!? I can't seem to find any replacements, so does anybody have any suggestions as to where I can acquire some matching ones!?

Cheers!!

Paul

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

LOL@the dudes comment

Bart you must be lucky as they don't really like doing it, they get tetchy about stuff like that

BartK
Visitor

Oh, please jumpsuit... I haven't ? Djeez...
I don't think it is a language thing, but a state of mind thing... I've noticed that people from different countries and cultures don't think alike and don't all seem to be able read between the lines without getting offended.... It is about time that everybody starts having an open mind and relax a bit more... Life is already to short as it is...

Anyway back on topic : give them a call, they should be more then happy to do this now.

IMPORTANT NOTE :
Please don't see this the wrong way, it is just a perseption, I'm NOT a racist etc etc (just to be clear and not to OFFEND anybody...., I start feeling like being in a kindergarden here...)

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Bart
I think rude is rude in any language,
I just used the example of 'language' in an attempt to excuse your tone, (It's not like its the first time,) rather than 'out' your impatient and critical persona.
:smileygrin:

Instead of everyone relax etc why not 'OK guys I'll consider it from your point of view for a change - I'll fit in with the Club,' not 'the Club should fit in with me, for I am Bart K from wherever.'

Perseption should have a 'c' in it btw:smileygrin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

OK guys lets not fight, Bart is right we have different cultures or the world would be friggin boring.

As for the attitude problems Bart you might want to tone it down, ignore things that wind you up.

I do it :laughing: