Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO-SVS1313P9EB Keyboard keys misplaced?

VAIO-SVS1313P9EB Keyboard keys misplaced?

This post would not have gone up had I not been able to verify this with two other sentient adults: in putting onto the market an unfeasibly slender magnesium hulled beauty with properly punchy tech specs Sony I'm of the view that Sony blew the entire budget before they got it to assembly and had to give the Chimp Enclosure at the local zoo the job of putting the keys in...my Tab key does nowt (is it decorative?) and depressing the Alt key and the @/' key yields up the " from the "/2 key (and vice versa). I know it is otherwise excellent and that it offers a blend of sans serif elegance and performance unavailable elsewhere at any price, but having spent *   . Unbelievable. That wasn't for comic value, it appears that the pounds sterling symbol has not merely been incorrectly marked but hidden as I can't find it on the physical keyboard anywhere. 

When I said chimps I meant retarded ones.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Cavendish,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

From what have written it would suggest that your keyboard layout is set to US rather than UK..

Hopefully this MS guide will enable you to change the keyboard layout - Change keyboard layout

profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi.

I like it… :laughing:

I wonder if we could have a photo of such a keyboard...  :wink:

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)