Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio VGC-V2S keyboard.....

gen_motors
Visitor

Vaio VGC-V2S keyboard.....

I bought a VGC-V2S on ebay but it was the unit only - not the keyboard or remote. It is not dodgy as I have re-registered it in my name from the previous registered owner (the ebay seller). Anyway, does anyone know if the keyboard on Sony Style (VGP-WKB1) will connect to my pc without using the usb receiver, just the connect button on the pc. Also does anyone know which model remote I can use (again without having to use a usb receiver).

Thanks for looking......

5 REPLIES 5
babysmile
Visitor

I dun think that's a problem with tat on the wireless keyboard and wiresless mouse as well. If you got the connect button on ur VGC-V2S computer, then buy the wireless keyboard and press the connect button to link it up.. But you have to leave the USB receiver along with the package. Make sure you bought the correct keyboard ( VGP-WKB1/G )..

About the remote control the model should be RM-VC10E for VAIO PC. Mostly you can control the volume control during PC operations and other control button with you are using VAIO ZONE.. You won't need the usb receiver as it's intergrated with the PC already..

hope this helps.. cheers!! How cheap u got that then??

gen_motors
Visitor

Thanks for the help - I thought the keyboard would work but I wanted to make sure before I shelled out for it.

I bought the computer a couple of months ago for £700 and its still got warranty until October - bargin....good old ebay.:smileygrin:

babysmile
Visitor

wow.. that's not a bad deal anyway.. Cool !!..

remember when i got my sony vaio m1 as well in ebay.. hahaha.. congrads to u.. just let me know when u got the keyboard and works fine... :tongue:

gen_motors
Visitor

My new keyboard turned up today. Works a treat and no usb receiver required. Looks great too :smileygrin:

Thanks for the help babysmile :slight_smile:

babysmile
Visitor

No worries.. Always glad to help...
Enjoy ur PC..
😃