Join now - be part of our community!

VCSystem Tray has stopped working message

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
khanhie85
Visitor

VCSystem Tray has stopped working message

Just recently, I keep getting this message: "VCSystem tray has stopped working". it pops up every 5 minutes or so with 2 options.

option 1: check online for solution and close the program. (clicked on this, windows seemed to do a search but returns nothing and program closes. 5 minutes later same message appears again).

option 2: close the programa. (clicked on this, program closes then 5 minutes later same message appears again).

Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
khanhie85
Visitor

Hi everyone,

thanks for the tip. I actually googled around and came to same conclusion as you a few days after posting this question.

it is in fact a Vaio Care error message and downloading the update from Sony support fixed the problem. 

Message was edited by: khanhie85

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi khanhie85,

I think that the error message is connected with Vaio Care. Check the support site for an update.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
nikkilim
Visitor

I've seen issues about Vaio Care already. Is this an ongoing issue? I had my colleague uninstall for the meantime to stop those error messages but it would be nice to know if this is really an issue. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

khanhie85
Visitor

Hi everyone,

thanks for the tip. I actually googled around and came to same conclusion as you a few days after posting this question.

it is in fact a Vaio Care error message and downloading the update from Sony support fixed the problem. 

VAIO2014
New

What can I do??

profile.country.GB.title
debbibaron
New