Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-CR19XN XP Downgrade - Utilities

roncinsteph
Visitor

VGN-CR19XN XP Downgrade - Utilities

Dear all,

I downgrape my Vaio CR19XN, It is working I have all the drivers but I don't have the Sony Vaio Utilities (Dlls, Events, Batteries Care etc...) Could someone tell me where could I found them for windows XP ?

6 REPLIES 6
roncinsteph
Visitor

Because it is too slow under Vista.

And thanks for the link but I already tried this link, the utilities are not listed, their is anly the drivers.

Could anyone give me a link for the utilities please ?

atomic-atc
Visitor

Hi,
the drivers and utillities are provided by vaio-link for download.

atomic-atc
Visitor

Hm, you can try these, from the SR19VN, but there are maybe some you don't need.

roncinsteph
Visitor

Hm, you can try these, from the SR19VN, but there are maybe some you don't need.

I downloaded it but it still isn't working. The FN Key for the luminosity of the screen don't want to work !

atomic-atc
Visitor

Hi,
for changing the luminosity, it's important to have the right display-driver (from the sony-website) installed. With others it often doesn't work.

roncinsteph
Visitor

Hi,
for changing the luminosity, it's important to have the right display-driver (from the sony-website) installed. With others it often doesn't work.

Hi,
I installed the driver from the sony web site. But when I push the FN Key + F5 or F6 nothing happen. I also install the sony DLL and sony Events from the pack you send me.

What's up doc ?