Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FW31M blu ray read write problems

profile.country.en_GR.title
Eva_trinity
Visitor

VGN-FW31M blu ray read write problems

I did a clean install on my VGN-FW31M from Vista 32bits to Win 7 64bits. apart from the first things I noticed about some drivers (hope u can catch my previous post :slight_smile: ), I wanted to check about my blu-ray read/write functionality... I hadn't checked before with the original operating system, so I can't say if it worked before , I only guess from my model's specifications, that it could.

I installed the firmware given and in some I got that the target drive is not found correctly, target not found 😕

...I tried to burn with Nero a re-writable blu ray disc that I bought for this purpose... it went on making me believe it was burning for 45 minutes, and in the end , null , full space of the blue ray disc is considered free, doesn't read in the drive (it's Machita bd-mlt uj23as from what I see in the dev. manager), playstation sees no data either... I can't format the disc and when I try to burn again with Nero, it says the disc has data and if I wanna overwrite, I start the procedure agai, 45 mins and again nothing! did it several times since this morning... kindly some help to find out what to do!

0 REPLIES 0