Join now - be part of our community!

Visual C++ Runtime Errors

Resonate
Visitor

Visual C++ Runtime Errors

Right Guys Visual C++ Runtime errors, i have had problems since the dawn of computers and WINDOWS, however, encountering these problems we learn and find ways to deal with these things.

That,s untill recently i have found the same message come up yesterday infact and im screwed if i can release the dam thing. For you people who haven't seen these error messages they generally go like this:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program:.. Followed by the directory mine however traces back to explorer.exe.

Now iv tried everything i no from the google toolbar all the way to watching EASTENDERS on tv Seriously this thing is a problem created from no were.......

I got to solutions left BLOW MY VAIO or FormatFormatFormatFormat mmmmmmmmm !alien 2.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=alien 2|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=alien 2.gif!

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Resonate,

Have you by any chance installed any software recently (immediately prior to this problem)?

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Resonate
Visitor

No this is the problem, added nothing its just apperared from no-were i have installed new runtimes & still nothing. Google toolbar most common for creating this problem but seems beyond that now.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

The Google toolbar runtime error is associated with iexplorer.exe, not explorer.exe, you have a completely different problem.

I assume you have eliminated malware as a possible cause?

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Resonate
Visitor

Solved it was the nividia driver cheers for the help guys