Join now - be part of our community!

VPCS11V9E - missing Vaio restore factory setting

profile.country.en_GB.title
veector2006
Visitor

VPCS11V9E - missing Vaio restore factory setting

Hi.. I can't find the way to restore factory setting for sony vaio laptop model VPCS11V9E running Windows 7. I booted the laptop and by tapping F10 started up Recover center. But all I can see is recovery data option there is no restore factory setting option. Am I doing something wrong?

Even when start Sony Vaio care from Windows 7 sometimes I do not see Recovery option. When I see this option nothing appears underneath it like create reovery media, bios setting standard options.

Please can anyone help here !!!

Thanks a ton!

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.en_GB.title
veector2006
Visitor

Thanks for your response. Yes i can see vaio recovery in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony folder.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I guess you are going to have to call Vaio Support.

:thinking:

MG-Max
New

Hi there,

I have exactly the same model and exactly the same problem, even after restauring the hard drive to default.

Having owned an older Sony Vaio, I could diagnoze and fix the problem, by copying the missing files from the other laptop.

Hello! I have the same problem (missing the hide partition on HDD). My computer is VPCSE2F1E, can you give me that disc drives to restore my hide recovery partition? Please help me! Thank's a lot!