Join now - be part of our community!

Where can i found setup ?

profile.country.it_IT.title
Fresno8
Visitor

Where can i found setup ?

Hi all. I need help please. Someone know where can i found my club vaio and vaio recovery tool setup ? thanks bye

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Giovafran and welcome.

What model Vaio do you have?

Are you using the original Sony Operating System or have you installed a retail version?

:thinking:

Fresno8
Visitor

I have windows vista on a vaio vgn-fz18e

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Giovafran,

Do you still have the original sony supplied Vista OS and applications on your FZ18S.?

If you're using the original Sony Vista and pre-installed applications then my club vaio and vaio recovery tool should already be installed on your VAIO and shoulb be found in Start > All programs.. :thinking:

Fresno8
Visitor

yes but i have formatted pc. And looking into recovery dvd there aren't setup of these program. I have found all programs but no roxio, recovery tool and my club vaio setup. How can i do? thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

You can only install these programs with the original Operating System.

If you recover your Vaio using the Recovery Discs, they will be installed with the original Operating System. If you have formatted the Vaio and are installing your own version of Vista or XP, several programs like WinDVD, Vaio Recovery, Vaio Update are not available and cannot be installed individually from the recovery discs.

:slight_frown:

Fresno8
Visitor

thanks for the help. I will try ! bye